Software version v2.0.1 has been released for Opsix. The latest update brings numerous enhancements to usability and functionality.
Updates, enhancement and fixes
- Improved the usability of the DATA ENTRY knobs for EFFECT operators.
- Pressing the plus and minus OP SELECT buttons at the same time will now select operator 1.
- When Global > SYS > USB Network is set to NCM, then reset via Factory Reset > Global or Reset > All, display now correctly reflects the internal value.
- Fixed an issue with importing programs from a DX7 via system exclusive messages when a program after 470 is selected. All programs after 501 will now be deleted when performing Factory Reset > All.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when Unison Voices is set to 5 or 7 voices.
- Fixed LFO tempo precision when receiving MIDI clock with a lot of jitters.
- The currently sounding voice now reflects the random waveform when it is selected.
- Fixed a crash caused by running Update via USB while Time Machine is running on a Mac.