Nautilus Promo Terms & Conditions
Claim a FREE USB drive with Nautilus Ultimate Synth Selection Setlist data and a place on a Nautilus Masterclass training session with purchases of the Korg Nautilus.
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
(the "Promotion Conditions")
1. These Promotion Conditions set out the terms and conditions associated with the Promotion (defined in paragraph 2) offered by Korg UK Ltd. of 1 Harrison Close, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8PA ("Korg").
2. This Promotion is available exclusively in respect of purchases made by consumers ("Consumer", "You" or "Your") of the following products and applies to purchases made between 10-Sept-2021 and 24-Dec-2021 (the "Promotion Period"):
Qualifying Products: Korg Nautilus Music Workstation (All new and Korg Certified Refurbished models)
3. Subject to these Promotion Conditions, the purchase of a Qualifying Product will enable You to submit a claim for the following reward (the "Reward"):
The Reward :
Ultimate Synth Selection USB Data Drive
A place for a Korg US Nautilus Master Class Training Session
(We will contact you via Email to arrange the Masterclass)
4. The Promotion is available exclusively to consumers residing in the UK or Ireland, aged 18 or over.
5. A Qualifying Product must be purchased from a participating and authorised Korg dealer in the UK or Ireland. Any products purchased other than those identified as a Qualifying Product are excluded from the Promotion. Please be aware that buying online from a site with a .co.uk domain ending does not necessarily confirm that the dealer is a genuine UK based dealer authorised by Korg UK LTD. If there is any uncertainty, please do not hesitate to contact Korg UK for verification.
Click here for a list of participating Nautilus retailers
6. Korg is under no obligation to provide the Reward, and supply will be subject to availability.
7. Korg reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative gift at equal or greater value if, following receipt by Korg of a valid claim, the Reward becomes unavailable for any reason and cannot be supplied where circumstances beyond Korg’s control make this unavoidable.
8. The Reward is not negotiable or transferable, and no cash alternative to the Reward shall be provided.
9.. To claim the Reward, You must complete a claim form which is available here (the "Claim Form").
10. Completed Claim Forms must be submitted to Korg with a copy of the sales receipt relating to the purchase of the Qualifying Product, clearly displaying the date of purchase.
11. Korg will accept scans of the Claim Form and all supporting evidence.
12. Claim Forms and supporting evidence must be submitted to Korg using the following details:
|If sent via online form||If sent via e-mail||If sent via post|
|Fill-in and submit email@example.com||Korg UK Ltd. of 1 Harrison Close, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8PA|
13. Claims must be received by Korg by no later than 25-Dec-2021 (the "Claim End Date").
14. Any claims that are (and/or that include anything that is) any of the following:
• received without ALL supporting documents or are incomplete in any way;
• received following the Claim End Date;
• invalid; or
• otherwise not in accordance with these Promotion Conditions,
will without exception be rejected and in such cases Korg shall be under no obligation to honour the Promotion.
15. Only one claim can be made per purchase of a Qualifying Product.
16. Korg reserves the right to vary, suspend or withdraw the Promotion at any time during the Promotional Period without prior notice to You where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Korg reserves the right to discard illegible receipts and/or documents.
18. Korg reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
19. Korg’s decision is final.
20. Korg will process all claims no later than 28-days of the Claim End Date.
21. By submitting a Claim Form, You agree to be bound by these Promotion Conditions.
22. To the extent permitted by law, Korg will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Consumer or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring relating to the Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of Korg. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. Should any Consumer be in breach (or should Korg reasonably suspect any breach by a Consumer of) these Promotion Conditions, Korg reserves the right to exclude any Consumer from participating in the Promotion.
25. These Promotion Conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. If You have any questions regarding this Promotion, these Promotion Condition or submitting Your claim, then please contact Korg
Korg UK LTD.
Registered Office: 1 Harrison Close, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes. MK5 8PA.
Registered in England No. 2355914
VAT Registration No. GB 505 471367